Friday, June 17, 2005

Vegas Style

How do I dress on vacation?
Streamer Chic
In paper streamers, of course! I had like two minutes to come up with this--it's not easy to wrap yourself in streamers! Taken at the Blue Man theatre at the Luxor in Las Vegas.

And now for something completely different... Pink Palm-Tree Capris!
Pink Palm-Tree Capris
Finished these just in time to take on vacation! Taken in the Conservatory at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The fabric reflects my growing "girly" trend... SO not like me! But, it's stretch cotton and VERY comfy! The pattern is McCall's with a waistband piece borrowed from a Vogue jeans pattern. This is currently my favorite pattern for shorts, with the easiest fly I've ever done and a pocket modification copied from ready-to-wear clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home